You coach, lead and help a development team to build software that will give our colleagues and customers a big smile.
How do I become a Technical Team Lead at Coolblue?
You enjoy doing this
- Coaching, done by reviewing code, programming pairing and holding development meetings regularly.
- Impact strategic decisions by providing technical and non-technical guidance to your team and working with the Product Owner.
- Ensuring that software and website can meet the constantly changing and growing needs of Coolblue. For example, we have a fully automated CI / CD pipeline and we do about 500 deployments per day.
- Every day is different, and every day is a little bit better.
- Assisting team members by defining and following a clear growth path and helping them achieve this.
- Collaborate with the scrum master to improve daily team performance.
You recognize yourself in the following
- You have a technical Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in for example Computer Science.
- You have at least 2 years of experience as a Team Lead and previously worked as a developer for several years.
- You have experience with giving feedback, motivating and coaching developers with their technical and soft skills.
- You have strong communication skills and are able to explain the right technical decisions to technical and non-technical colleagues.
- You ensure good code by applying the Solid principles, unit testing and TDD / DDD, among other things.
- You feel at home in an Agile environment. You are used to working with Scrum or Kanban.
- You are strong in software development in: C#, PhP, Swift, Kotlin or #xA0;
- You are fluent in English.
This is what you’re looking for in a job
- Over 30 training courses at our own Coolblue University.
- Travel allowance and a retirement plan.
- 25 leave days. As long as you promise to come back.
- A discount on all our products.
- Relocation assistance: from A to Z. We will make sure it goes well and give full #xA0;
- An extraordinarily good work environment with colleagues from all over the world who make you happy, epic (digital) Coolblue parties, pubquizzing, and other activities.
- Room for new initiatives and ideas. We’re always open to those, whether you’ve been with us for a week, a month, or a year.
- A job at one of the fastest-growing companies in the Benelux.
- A picture-perfect office at a great location. You could crawl to work from Rotterdam Central Station. Though we recommend just walking for 2 minutes.
- At this moment we all work from home, as far as this is possible. Ofcourse we take care of a home office supplies. Including a desk chair, laptop and blue colored decoration.
- A flexible workplace. Work in the Netherlands where you like and meet your team a few times a month in our office in Rotterdam (When the Covid-guidelines allow this).
Samenvatting vacature Technical Team Lead
|Vestigingsplaats/Standplaats:||Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland (NL)|
|Functie:||Technical Team Lead|