As Team Lead Web Development, you make our customers smile by providing great software and building an effective team.
How do I become a Team Lead Web Development at Coolblue?
As a Team Lead Web Development you build and lead a team that excels in providing high-quality and cost-efficient software. You support team members in defining their personal growth goals and with the approach to achieve them. Would you like to become a Team lead Web Development at Coolblue? Read below if the job suits you.
You enjoy doing this
- Building and leading a team that excels in providing high quality and cost effective software.
- Support team members in defining their personal growth goals and with the approach to achieve them.
- Review code, promote best practices and maintain a high level of craftsmanship and a pragmatic culture.
- Coach team members and provide continuous feedback to help them get a little better every day.
You recognize yourself in the following
- You have over 6 years of experience as a Web Developer.
- You have experience in coaching other developers on their technical and soft #xA0;
- You have over 2 years of experience in coaching your developers in soft skills
- You guide by example, not just by words.
- You’re good with PHP or #xA0;
- You’re capable of solving problems by using accepted best practices and principles like TDD/BDD, SOLID, and design patterns.
This is what you’re looking for in a job
- A flexible workplace. Work in the Netherlands where you like and meet your team a few times a month in our office in #xA0;(When the Covid-guidelines allow this)
- Travel allowance and a retirement plan.
- Relocation assistance: from A to Z.
- 25 leave days. As long as you promise to come back.
- A discount on all our products.
- A picture-perfect office at a great location. You could crawl to work from Rotterdam Central Station. Though we recommend just walking for 2 minutes.
- Over 30 training courses at our own Coolblue University.
- An extraordinarily good work environment, with freshly made snacks, monthly drinks, legendary Coolblue parties, awesome team activities, and an informal, playful department.
- Working together in an international environment with colleagues from the Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Brazil, Mexico, and Italy, among #xA0;
- Room for new initiatives and ideas. We’re always open to those, whether you’ve been with us for a week, a month, or a year.
- A job at one of the fastest-growing companies in the Benelux.
- Morning concerts by colleagues who sing 90s hits.
- The R&B hour Friday afternoon to start the weekend.
Samenvatting vacature Team Lead Web Development
|Vestigingsplaats/Standplaats:||Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland (NL)|
|Functie:||Team Lead Web Development|