We are currently recruiting medior and senior profiles for our fast-growing Finance & Risk (F&R) practice of an international and innovative consultancy firm. Our clients are the CFO’s/CRO’s of financial service organizations with the ambition to provide better and faster finance and risk insights, to enhance strategic decision-making, better serve customers and comply with expectations of key stakeholders like investors, regulators and supervisors.
Are you ready to help the CFO/CRO achieve this ambition together with us?
Our Finance & Risk practice delivers specific projects for our clients, individually and as part of a multidisciplinary team. We are working with our clients to define the Credit Risk landscape and it is our expertise to translate client targets and challenges into practical solutions.
We are helping our clients by implementing reporting solutions (statutory/regulatory/internal) that are robust and flexible enough to adapt to regulations or accounting standards and to economically and sustainably achieve that taking the regulatory deadlines into account. For example: we had a leading role in setting up FINREP/COREP/Anacredit reporting for several large and smaller banks in the Dutch financial industry.
Within our practice you will take a role in helping the practice grow and develop. By working together with our colleagues from Tech and Digital, you can work on innovative concepts and create propositions and solutions for our clients with emerging technologies like AI, Data Science and Blockchain. Additionally, you will contribute to developing a clear vision, writing white papers, coach junior F&R colleagues and develop new business opportunities at existing and new clients.
- 4-6 years experience in Financial Services (banking and/or insurance)
- A master’s degree
- Experience in a key function in the finance/risk reporting domain of a financial services organization or as a consultant in financial services
- Thorough understanding of finance and risk reporting processes and architecture
- Experience with financial reporting / BI / analytical tooling
- Strong understanding of capital markets and/or wholesale banking and/or retail banking or insurance products
- Strong ability to explain functional concepts to senior stakeholders – exhibiting and understanding of strategic levers and governance mechanisms
- Experience with transformations within finance and/or risk domain
- Excellent verbal and written skills in Dutch and English
- Good presentation and analytical skills
- Innovative: We are interested in how innovative concepts can contribute to propositions and solutions for our clients
- Responsible: We look beyond the interests of our client, being open-minded and innovative when it comes to reporting solutions
- Limitless: We look further than our own work field (e.g. all our other interesting practices)
- Ambition: We want to be the experts in Finance & Risk
- Empowered: We stand for who we are, as a person, and as a company. We use our capabilities and our team to get the best results for our clients every day
- An international company with offices in Singapore, London, Paris, New York and the possibility to work abroad
- A flat and approachable organization
- An excellent working atmosphere: Friday drinks, sports activities, trips (abroad) with a young, dynamic team
- Our teams consist of an equal number of junior and senior consultants with a focus on stimulating growth through performance
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- Lease car or mobility budget, laptop and a mobile phone
- 30 days of paid annual leave
- An extensive training budget, focused on skills, substantive knowledge and personal development
- A Great Place To Work – for the second consecutive year we are ranked to 10 best Multinational Workplaces in the Netherlands
Growth and development
Synechron makes personal growth and development a priority. This manifest itself in a good, (partly) mandatory training program and educational opportunities focusing on skills, personal development and content knowledge. All our employees are guided by a designated team leader in their personal growth and development. Performance reviews are being held with all employees at least four times a year. In the past three years, we have been awarded ‘Best Workplace’ in the Netherlands by ‘Great Place to Work’.
Interested in joining us?
SYNECHRON’S DIVERSITY & INCLUSION STATEMENT
Diversity & Inclusion are fundamental to our culture, and Synechron is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) initiative ‘Same Difference’ is committed to fostering an inclusive culture – promoting equality, diversity and an environment that is respectful to all. We strongly believe that a diverse workforce helps build stronger, successful businesses as a global company. We empower our global workforce by offering flexible workplace arrangements, mentoring, internal mobility, learning and development programs.
All employment decisions at Synechron are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to the applicant’s gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Samenvatting vacature Senior Finance/Risk Reporting Consultant
|Vestigingsplaats/Standplaats:||Amsterdam, Noord-Holland (NL)|
|Functie:||Senior Finance/Risk Reporting Consultant|