You support our Business Analysis and Data Science teams through your technical expertise and passion for data.
How do I become a Senior Data Engineer at Coolblue?
You Love to design and build Data processing clusters using Kafka, Airflow, Dataproc and Dataflow as much as you love fine-tuning it and creating data products by combining data. More than that, you are super enthusiastic about what you do and always look for new opportunities to improve our Customer Journey by analyzing a gazillion bytes of Data. Ok, honestly, you are so much on top of it, that you can coach your colleagues about those topics, present inspiring demos and be the go-to-person when it comes to such technologies. ”Would you also like to become a Senior Data Engineer at Coolblue? Read below if the job suits you”
You enjoy doing this
- Sharing knowledge through pairing, code review, presenting, training and coaching your colleagues.
- Willing to learn new technologies through online courses, conferences, hands-on activities, POCs.
- Being proactive and talking with your colleagues and stakeholder identifying new work opportunities.
- Working with an Agile/Startup mindset focused on improving our Customer Journey.
- Processing a lot of Data while learning about Operations, Analytics and Science.
You recognize yourself in the following
- You have experience with software development and Business Intelligence.
- You are familiar with databases, ETL, Streaming and data processing frameworks like Kafka, Airflow, Dataflow, Spark & Dataproc.
- You have experience with Big Data on Google Cloud Platform or have experience with Cloud Engineering (AWS, Puppet, Cloud Formation, Deployment Manager, Terraform).
- You have experience with continuous integration (Teamcity), logging and monitoring (Splunk & Datadog).
- You have experience with helping others to improve their craftsmanship and technical skills
- You breath Agile
This is what you’re looking for in a job
- With over 30 training courses in our own Coolblue University, you can become a little better every day.
- Relocation assistance: from A to Z
- A discount on all our products.
- A picture-perfect office at a great location. You could crawl to work from Rotterdam Central Station. Though we recommend just walking for 2 minutes.
- An extraordinarily good work environment with colleagues who make you happy, epic (digital) Coolblue parties, pubquizzing, and other activities.
- 25 leave days. As long as you promise to come back.
- Travel allowance and a retirement plan.
- At this moment we all work from home. Ofcourse we help you creating the best home-office possible. Including a desk chair, laptop and blue colored garlands.
- A job at one of the fastest-growing companies in the Benelux
- A flexible workplace. Work in the Netherlands where you like and meet your team a few times a month in our office in Rotterdam. (When the Covid-guidelines allow this)
Samenvatting vacature Senior Data Engineer
|Vestigingsplaats/Standplaats:||Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland (NL)|
|Functie:||Senior Data Engineer|