This is your chance to join one of the biggest and most professional B2B marketing teams in EMEA. The Channel Marketing team is dedicated to having fun while marketing, growing sales and supporting Fluke’s world-class products with our top distributors.
The Manager Channel Marketing will lead a team of channel marketing managers in EMEA that create and drive innovative marketing plans and marketing campaigns with a select segment of distributor accounts. For key channel partners custom programs are required, for other standardized plug-and-play programs will need to be developed. The Manager Channel Marketing will be responsible for driving the marketing strategy and execution of programs to achieve important goals for both new customer acquisition and engaging and retaining existing customers with our distributors and in the channel.
This position is responsible for applying proven direct response and channel marketing techniques to integrated marketing campaigns. This position works closely with our sales organization (Pan-EMEA and Channel Sales Directors) and top distributors, along with internal and external creative teams to develop the most compelling and cost-effective campaigns possible. The ideal candidate will have experience in driving marketing excellence through a distribution-based go-to-market model. In addition, the ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, orchestrator. Building a solid understanding of channel dynamics within the appointed segment as well as being sensitive to regional market characteristics will be key. This role is a critical leadership position to execute Fluke’s commercial Go-To-Market strategy in a highly complex region like EMEA.
Manage Acquisition Marketing Campaigns:
- Drive marketing activities with Fluke’s top distributors and the channel.
- Own the end-user buying journey and experience on distributor’s websites, their outlets, and their sales teams
- Understand distributor and channel fingerprint (who are their customers and personas) and what makes a brand successful in such an environment.
- Own acquisition marketing campaigns from beginning to end, including concept development, coordinating creative, internal communications, working with external partners and organizing sales and operations resources.
- Synthesize marketing actions data and evaluate effectiveness, experiment and iterate and iterate for improved performance on future campaign.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to define marketing program requirements that are in-line with overall customer marketing, sales, and corporate strategies.
- Benchmark competitive products to identify content and marketing gaps, work cross-functional to close gap.
- Champion and further enhance marketing programs with distributors.
- Manage campaign budgets and forecasts.
- Responsible for the ROI on channel marketing spend and responsible for channel marketing related KPI’s.
- Responsible for managing channel coop budget.
Manage Current Distributor Engagement Campaigns:
- Drive strategy and execution of marketing campaigns to engage current distributors’ customers, including training on features, education, new product launches, newsletters, referral campaigns, and more.
- Partner with the sales, support and training teams to achieve customer retention goals.
- Provide regular campaign reports to internal stakeholders, including senior management.
- Provide recommendations and champion action derived from analysis.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis of marketing efforts using campaign results, demographic data, and additional sources.
- Experiment, iterate, and innovate with new marketing and promotional ideas across all channels
- Use knowledge gained through analysis to provide insight on forecasting, budgeting and marketing direction
- Approximately 20% – 30% post corona, depending on the needs of the channel partners and the team.
- 5-10 years experience in a marketing organization, preferably B2B and/or with a strong distribution background
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience managing a team.
- Strong leadership skills managing a team of senior marketing professionals.
- Ability to make hard decisions on allocation of resources and funds, based on changing market dynamics, customer needs or corporate strategies.
- Ability to continuously develop marketing professionals on both skills and competencies to drive excellence in the team.
- Strong analytical skills and able to deal with a various data sources on revenue, funnel, and indirect marketing data to make sound judgments on focus and investments.
- Champion FBS as a culture but also able to lead key fundamentals like Daily-Visual Management, Problem Solving, and Voice of Customer through the team.
- Previous account management or sales experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent for year experience.
- Knowledge of the Test and Measurement industry helpful, but not required.
- Proven track record of customer acquisition success and strong data-driven decision-making.
- Possess a strong understanding of the financial and numbers side of marketing; excellent analytical skill and the ability to quickly strategize and act.
- Successful history of a customer account or liaison experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and another language is a bonus.
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines and deliverables.
We are open to applicants from any EMEA location.
Fortive is a diversified industrial growth company comprised of global businesses that are recognized leaders in attractive markets. With more than $6 billion in annual revenues, Fortive’s well-known brands hold leading positions in field instrumentation, transportation, sensing, product realization, automation and specialty, and franchise distribution.
Fortive is headquartered in Everett, Washington and employs a team of more than 24,000 research and development, manufacturing, sales, distribution, service and administrative employees in more than 40 countries around the world. Our team grows by tackling challenges that accelerate progress and further their careers. With a culture rooted in continuous improvement, the core of our company’s operating model is the Fortive Business System.
Fluke Corporation is the world leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of electronic test tools and software. We are a dynamic market leader with sound financial health. Fluke has achieved the number one or number two position in every market in which it competes. The Fluke brand has a reputation for portability, ruggedness, safety, ease of use and rigid standards of quality. A wholly owned subsidiary of Fortive Corporation , Fluke is a multi-national corporation headquartered in the greater Seattle area. We offer an entrepreneurial environment that is team-centered, customer-driven, quality-focused, and growth-oriented. It is driven by the phenomenally successful Fortive Business System. Working at Fluke gives you access to a robust career development process and challenging, “stretch” opportunities
Samenvatting vacature Manager Channel Marketeers
|Vestigingsplaats/Standplaats:||Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant (NL)|
|Functie:||Manager Channel Marketeers|