Internship (Engineering): Packaging Engineer (location: Haps – fulltime, 5 months)
Are you looking for a challenging engineering internship where you can be part of a driven project team, working in a state-of-the-art production environment? Then make sure to apply now and become our new Packaging Engineer Intern as of September 2021 at our factory in Haps (NL).
As an Engineering intern you will be part of the engineering team in Haps and be working closely with operators, quality team and colleagues from R&I in Utrecht. As an intern/graduate you’ll be working in a state-of-the art building with excellent lab facilities as well withing Haps as in Utrecht. You will contribute to the engineering knowledge on a very high quality driven organization.
Depending on your interests, background and in agreement with our Packaging Project Manager you will collaborate on one of the 2 below projects:
- UV impact: In order to ensure we comply to the latest requirements we’re implementing UV treatment on all incoming materials to our blend and pack area. We want to perform a study to understand how new installations of UV light are impacting our existing equipment and installations.
- Impact of air flows: In order to ensure we comply to the latest requirements we’re implementing additional measures to protect our primary packaging materials before & during the packing process. You will perform a study to understand how our packing transport on conveyers is being impacted by the new requirements.
So, what will you do in practice?
- Explore the impact of air flows on our material flow
- Build and execute a research plan for better understanding our production settings to allow stable operation
- Review literature and extract data
- Summarize data in comprehensive report
- Work in a multidisciplinary team (including suppliers) and communicate with various experts internally in Haps as well as externally
- We are looking for a Bachelor or Master student in Physics or Chemical Engineering, with affinity for Food.
- You have excellent English skills, both written and oral
- If you can speak Dutch, French and/ or German that would be an amazing asset, but not a must
- You need to be enrolled at a university during the whole period of the internship (if you’re a non EU citizen, you need to be enrolled at a Dutch University)
- You can start as of September 2021 for a minimum of 5 months fulltime (5days/week)
- You are willing to travel or relocate to Haps, the Netherlands.
In addition, you are an open and enthusiastic person who likes to take responsibility and ownership for your projects. You are a true team player, but also feel confident to work independent
Working here you’ll need to enjoy a fast-pace, complexity and it can get a little challenging. But it’s packed with opportunities. You’ll work with some of the best-known brands in the world, such as Evian, Nutricia, Activia and Nutrilon and we absolutely guarantee that you can just be yourself. Be innovative and entrepreneurial and the impact you could make might just amaze you. Join our movement for a healthier world. One Planet One Health BY YOU.
We are proud to be an equal employer. We are convinced our differences make the difference and that an inclusive working environment will drive our growth as a business, as teams and as individuals. We will therefore consider all applicants for employment* fostering an inclusive working culture that is accessible for all.
Did you know that as a B-Corp certified company, Danone Benelux meets the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability?
Proactivity, empowerment, and diversity are the basis of Danone culture. You will be part of an international environment where every day can be a fresh adventure, full of new possibilities and opportunities to learn.
We offer a gross monthly internship allowance of 450 (HBO students) or 550 (University students) euros per month and a contribution towards travel if required. Please do keep in mind that we do not offer relocation and/or accommodation benefits for students coming from abroad.
Hit the “apply now” button! As we screen candidates regularly we recommend you apply as soon as possible. The recruitment process for internships is as follows: Stage One – submit your application with your CV and Cover Letter; Stage Two – we will get to know you better through answering some questions which you will submit through video (or a written) format; Stage Three – we will invite you to an interview with your team. Please note that sometimes there are slight changes to this process.
To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me Annelies Verbruggen via email@example.com
Samenvatting vacature Internship (Engineering): Packaging Engineer
|Vestigingsplaats/Standplaats:||Haps, Cuijk (NL)|
|Functie:||Internship (Engineering): Packaging Engineer|