Are you looking for a job in customer service in which you can speak English and French? If you are also curious about working at an international company in the chemical industry, this is the perfect opportunity for you! Dow offers you a job as a customer service specialist at their office in Hoek! The job comes with a maximum salary of €3,200 per month, plus travel cost reimbursement and pension accrual. If you are interested to learn more about this position, keep reading and discover if you’re the perfect fit!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for French-speaking customer service specialists for Dow in Terneuzen.
Being a customer service specialist at Dow requires you to have knowledge of all the products, business and service offerings at Dow. This allows you to establish customer relationships and provide them suitable and cost-effective solutions for any problems they may have. You will work alongside various Dow functions, including Supply Chain and Marketing & Sales, to achieve great results and maintain optimal service levels. During an average working day, you can expect to perform the following tasks:
- Maintaining service levels
- Determining commercial strategies with customers while differentiating between customer requirements and Dow capabilities
- Executing the order entry process and leading the order fulfilment process
- Coordinating activities for customer accounts
- Analysing customer needs and gathering market intelligence
- Following up on orders and guiding these through the Supply Chain partners to ensure customer satisfaction
What’s in it for you?
- Gross salary between €2,600 and €3,200 per month
- Pension accrual through Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0.19 per kilometre, plus full reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Fixed term Manpower contract at Dow
- Free access to Manpower’s E-learning platform Studytube and in-person training at Dow when you start your new job
For this position we provide an international hiring package, which makes it easier for you to relocate and settle in the Netherlands and reimburse specific costs:
- Reimbursement of your flight ticket (if applicable) for the job interview and for relocation if you are start working for Dow
- Reimbursement of travel costs by car or public transport from the airport to Terneuzen and back, based on a €0.19 per kilometre rate
- For a new hire: the first six weeks of employment you can stay in a hotel
- A relocation fee to be paid after three months
Samenvatting vacature Customer service specialist French Dow Terneuzen
|Vestigingsplaats/Standplaats:||Philippine, Terneuzen (NL)|
|Functie:||Customer service specialist French Dow Terneuzen|