As Customer Service Officer US, you are a key cog in the customer contacts with us and the suppliers. With these suppliers we make clear, contractual agreements regarding the execution of the programs, and our customers can provide us with their complaints and concerns about the suppliers or the program itself. These can be escalations from our in-house agent team e-mailing with the customers, calls from our US-based call center, or from the stakeholders we organize our programs with. You spring to action and analyze the problem. You operate directly with the supplier regarding a solution and inform the customer and any involved parties. This also involves good aftercare: you ensure that everything is followed up correctly and whether any additional steps may be required. Calling, e-mailing, arranging for solutions with a personal touch, those are all things that excite you.
Furthermore, you are the eyes and ears of the project team. You discuss ideas to structurally reduce or prevent frequent questions and complaints.
Besides the above, your additional responsibilities as Customer Service Officer consist of the following:
- With a team of Customer Service Agents you are responsible for contact with customers;
- You perform quality checks on the customer contacts of the Customer Service Agents;
- You coach the Customer Service Agents on hard and soft skills and guide them during busy periods;
- You analyze trends to implement improvements and translate customer questions into content for communication and our website;
- You proactively support the British project team and guide Customer Service Agents during busy periods;
- You work with other stakeholders to improve processes.
You will become part of the Customer Service department. You coordinate your activities within this team with the Customer Service Manager. You work closely internally with the Project Managers Energy US and Solar US: together you monitor the progress of the projects and think about improvements. Within your role you have a high degree of independence, while still working with many different colleagues.
- A college-educated level of working and thinking;
- Capable of dealing with complex questions and complaints and have an optimistic and helpful way of working;
- You are a capable planner and enjoy working with a broad range of responsibilities;
- Experience in coaching is a requisite;
- You recognize and analyze problems, and have a focus for improving processes;
- You have a perfect grasp of written and spoken American English (you are able to understand Dutch but do not need to have a perfect grasp of it);
- As soon as possible again, you are prepared to travel to our Antwerp offices on a regular basis. There is also a possibility of having to travel to the US in the future.
- A broad and challenging role with corresponding responsibilities and independence in a dynamic and inspiring workplace with fun, smart, creative, and motivated colleagues working together in an informal way.
- Sufficient space for personal growth and development within the company;
- A fun office on Rembrandtplein in Amsterdam, easily reachable with public transport or by bike;
- The starting salary is between € 2,500 – € 3,000 gross per month, supplemented by 25 vacation days.
iChoosr is a growing, international, privately owned company. Since the start in 2008 they grew into an organization with over 120 colleagues who work across the US, the Netherlands, Belgium, the UK, Poland and Japan.
The mission of iChoosr is to accelerate the energy transition. They do this by organizing group buying projects for sustainable products such as renewable energy contracts and rooftop solar & storage installations.
iChoosr is a human centered, meaning that in everything they do, they look at the world through the eyes, hearts and minds of humans. This allows them to create the ideal customer journey for both consumers and partners via a digital platform.
Since 2008 iChoosr has helped 2.3 million consumers to switch to a renewable energy contract and they have helped over 130.000 people to install a solar system on their roof and generate their own electricity. They also have helped more than 2.3 million consumers switch to a renewable energy contract, and helped more than 130.000 people install solar on their roof and generate their own renewable electricity.
Five years ago, iChoosr started operations in Texas. They have organized 16 campaigns under the Texas Power Switch brand. This year they expanded to offer solar and storage. In the future, they are looking to expand to other states in Texas including Illinois, Washington, and more.
Samenvatting vacature Customer Service Officer USA
|Vestigingsplaats/Standplaats:||Oost, Amsterdam (NL)|
|Functie:||Customer Service Officer USA|