* Planning, Studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor.
* Analyzing data collected and recording results
* Analyzing changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost
* Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
* Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures
* Analyzing audits of costs and preparing reports
* Making estimates of new and proposed product costs
* Supports the operations controller in providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products.
* Maintaining Cost Accounting System
* Assisting in Month end close of the General Ledger
* Supports FA/Inventory Analyst to conduct physical inventories and monitors cycle count program
* Supports operations controller to provide relevant, timely, useful and accurate PCAII reports, in order to give interpretation and assist/provide recommendation for decision making, planning & improvement actions.
* Responsible for the monthly MEC run activities, and YE activities.
* Minimum of 2 solid years of Cost Accounting in a Manufacturing Environment
* Bachelors Degree in Accounting
* Must have a strong Cost systems background and have excellent analytical skills; sound understanding of accounting principals.
* Must be proficient with SAP, MS Excel and Other MS Office Applications (Access, Power BI)
* Experience working with engineering and manufacturing personnel on development and analysis of cost standards
* Ability to accurately prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports
**Your new company**
Created in 2015, Ampleon is shaped by 50 years of RF power leadership and is
set to exploit the full potential of data and energy transfer in RF. Ampleon
has more than 1,250 employees worldwide, dedicated to creating optimal value
Its innovative, yet consistent portfolio offers products and solutions for a
wide range of applications, such as cellular base stations,
radio/TV/broadcasting, radar, air traffic control, cooking, lighting,
industrial lasers and medical. For details on the leading global partner in RF
Power, visit www.ampleon.com”
Our name, derived from “amplify” (=enhance) and “eon” (=eternity), reflects
the products we stand for and our commitment to “Amplify the future” of RF
Samenvatting vacature Cost Accountant / Analyst
|Vestigingsplaats/Standplaats:||Nederland, NL (NL)|
|Functie:||Cost Accountant / Analyst|