Fast growing, high tech & high end market, looking for technical professionals for software implementation and testing
Our client is a young, fast growing company with its headquarters inAmsterdam, the Netherlands.
She has a rich experience in the design, development and manufacturing of electric motion and control loading systems for a wide variety of applications such as vehicle simulation (aircraft, cars, trains, armored vehicles, etc.),entertainment rides, research and development and many more. Her products are exported
worldwide from our EU and US offices. The working atmosphere at our client is informal, dynamic, challenging and flexible.
The Commissioning Engineer is part of the operations team and takes care of the commissioning of our systems consisting of control, electronics, software and mechanics.You will:
• perform inspections of control cabinets and cables,
• install control cabinets, route and connect cables (in factory and on-site at customer),
• prepare the control cabinets and cabling together with the mechanical system for commissioning,
• install servo drive firmware, safety PLC programs, IO configurations, controller software,
• perform calibration procedures,
• commission and troubleshoot systems,
• test systems,
• implement control cabinet modifications,
• assemble and wire RND test setups.
You will work on sensitive force feedback systems up to big motion systems moving 40000 kg payload with 1G acceleration. You will be involved in building and testing of RND
Bachelor degree in electrical engineering or Associate’s degree (Dutch: MBO level 4) with relevant experience in electrical engineering, preferably in measurement and control engineering / automation.
• Experience with control cabinet and cable installation, commissioning, troubleshooting and testing.
• Experience working with and reading electrical engineering schematics/diagrams.
• Affinity with control systems for machines, industrial installation, sensor and servo technology.
• Affinity working with industrial test, commissioning and operation software tools.
• Fluently in English, basic Dutch.
• Flexible working attitude.
Building on a fast growing Dutch company in the high-end manufacturing industry.
For more information, please contact Robrecht Bakker +31 (0)23 55 19 555 or +31(0)6 46 41 88 29.
Or apply directly by clicking the button ‘solliciteren’.
Field Engineer, Field Service Engineer, International Service Engineer, Inbedrijfsteller, Internationaal Monteur, Internationaal Servicemonteur, Commissioning Officer, Start-up Engineer, Commissioning Testing, Service monteur offshore, MBO, HBO, Elektrotechniek, Industriele Automatisering, Werktuigbouwkunde, Recruitment,
Samenvatting vacature Commissioning Engineer
|Vestigingsplaats/Standplaats:||Beverwijk, Noord-Holland (NL)|