A cleanroom is a very clean, sterile working environment: designed to limit, or if possible exclude, contamination from the product process or the research that takes place in that environment. The pollution can consist of dust or fibers, micro-organisms present in the air, fine dust or chemical vapors.
The production of pharmaceutical drugs and microelectronics, but also, for example, the cultivation of bacterial cultures in Petri dishes, all require a cleanroom environment to varying degrees.
In this position you work in a production environment / car wash. Of course you also check the products. In addition, your daily activities as a Cleanroom Employee consist of:
- Cleaning of high tech (technical parts) parts according to instructions and protocols
- Carrying out assembly and cleaning activities
- Performing quality measurements
- Working on the basis of instructions and drawings (Powerpoint)
Your working days and hours are from Sunday night to Thursday night from midnight 24h00 to 6h00.Arbeidsvoorwaarden
To be successful in this part-time position, you already have experience in the Cleanroom and preferably with cleaning high-tech parts.
In addition, we ask for the following:
- Good command of the English language, Dutch is an advantage
- You work in a structured and independent manner
- You are able to read technical drawings and work on the basis of work instructions
Samenvatting vacature Cleanroom Technician night
|Vestigingsplaats/Standplaats:||Geldrop, Geldrop-Mierlo (NL)|
|Functie:||Cleanroom Technician night|