Diversity – Innovation – Caring – Global Collaboration – Winning Spirit – Caring – High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.
At Boston Scientific, you will have the opportunity to put your expertise into practice by delivering breakthrough services and solutions that create value for patients, customers and employee. You will be part of an agile and high performing team committed to advance science for life. That’s why we say that a career with Boston Scientific is more than just a job, it’s personal.
About the role:
The Primary focus of the Job is to support the EMEA Supply Chain team with reports and analysis that enable them to make effective planning and execution decisions that protects the company’s revenue and profit potential while balancing supply & demand with optimal inventory. In addition, the job will support initiatives to optimize working capital and reduce costs in the supply chain. The job will also be responsible for leading and developing a team of Business Analysts to ensure consistent and effective use of available tools and resources.
Your responsibilities include:
- Ensure consistent delivery of daily, weekly and monthly reports through our reporting platforms.
- Lead the initiatives to enhance the supply chain reports, metrics and review processes that will allow the planning teams to be more effective and efficient.
- Work collaboratively with the IS organization to ensure the delivery of new tools / reports in a timely manner. Prioritize projects and resources and manage to tight timelines.
- Ensure that the team can support the organization’s unique, complex ad-hoc requests for information in a timely manner with exceptional accuracy. Ability to understand complex supply chain planning processes and data flows and see the big picture is essential.
- Support projects for inventory & cost optimization, inventory planning for medium to strategic planning horizons and monthly, quarterly and annual inventory reviews with finance/senior management.
- Work collaboratively with the Core systems group to identify and define system enhancements to improve our planning and data flow processes.
- Support other cross functional planning needs by providing appropriate information (Distribution/Customer Care/Finance/GBS).
- Develop the Analysts by providing appropriate guidance and training.
- Develop, enhance and deliver the training curriculum to ensure that the EMEA SC team understand and can effectively use the reporting tools.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in relevant field or equivalent thru experience
- At least 5 years of experience in supply chain environment or similar role
- Excellent analytical and data management skills (SQL Server, Tableau or similar Database and Reporting tools)
- Knowledge of integrated Supply Chain Planning systems – DRP/ERP/MRP
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work with others to include communication, presentation, analysis, negotiation etc.
- Proven project execution skills
- Innovative, independent thinker
- Highly adaptable, flexible and willing to accept new ideas, processes and tools
- Fluent in English
- Experience working in an international organization
- Experience leading a small team
- APICS certification or equivalent
- Experience utilizing SAP, Kinaxis Rapid Response
What can we offer you:
- Growth opportunity in a global organization ;
- Ongoing development both in- and external;
- Dynamic, divers and open work environment;
- Attractive benefits package;
- Inspirational colleagues & culture;
- Location Kerkrade (Netherlands) – with workplace flexibility.
Requisition ID: 484048
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!
At Boston Scientific, we recognize that nurturing a diverse and inclusive workplace helps us be more innovative and it is important in our work of advancing science for life and improving patient health. That is why we stand for inclusion, equality, and opportunity for all. By embracing the richness of our unique backgrounds and perspectives, we create a better, more rewarding place for our employees to work and reflect the patients, customers, and communities we serve. Boston Scientific is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Boston Scientific maintains a drug-free workplace. Pursuant to Va. Code § 2.2-4312 (2000), Boston Scientific is providing notification that the unlawful manufacture, sale, distribution, dispensation, possession, or use of a controlled substance or marijuana is prohibited in the workplace and that violations will result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.
Samenvatting vacature Business Process Manager Job
|Vestigingsplaats/Standplaats:||Kerkrade, Limburg (NL)|
|Functie:||Business Process Manager Job|