Back to overview
Are you the AB/Rigger who can make the difference? Then you should read further!
As a AB/ Rigger you carry out all duties & deck activities necessary or the safe cable installation operations/duties when the vessel is not laying cable.
lang: en Share
As a AB/Rigger/Deckhand you..
– Perform duties and deck activities necessary for the safe cable installation operations;
– Perform AB vessel duties when the vessel is not laying cables;
– Participate in mooring operations of vessel;
– Involved in safe Rigging & Slinging activities;
– Participates in loading/discharging offshore;
– May be delegated to assist project deck personnel as required and directed by Supervisor;
– Do necessary maintenance / cleaning working on deck, engine room and bridge ordered by Supervisor;
– Keeps order and system within the vessel’s deck-stores and equipment. Hereunder also hazardous substances record in accordance to instruction from the Supervisor.
observe the quality, health, safety and environmental system.
You need the following qualifications as AB/Rigger/Deckhand:
– have a valid HUET or BOSIET certificate / GWO Sea Survival;
– have a valid Banskman, Rigging and Slinging certificate of equivalent certificate.
have a STCW VI/6 Security Awareness or VI/6 Designated Security ( preferable);
– have a valid Passport, Seaman’s Book, Seafarers Medical;
– have a strong awareness of Health, Safety and Environment;
– have a hands-on and no nonsense mentality;
– have a good command of English.
What are your benefits?
– A competitive salary, including numerous interesting advantages, for example health insurance;
– A challenging position with corresponding responsibilities;
– Opportunities to develop your career in a competitive multinational environment;
– Working in close cooperation with a team of motivated colleagues;
– Top quality education and training opportunities.
We are a dynamic, highly specialized, offshore company
Tideway, member of the DEME group, is an EPC contractor which operates worldwide in the offshore industry. Working at sea is our business and our expertise is applicable to various disciplines, ranging from power cable installation, rock placement, landfall construction, offshore dredging and subsea installation works. We solve challenges, invent innovative solutions and get the job done. On time and within budget. We engineer, we install and we protect!
Are you the expert we are looking for? Apply now via our online application form.
Apply now via our online application form:
Recruitment by commercial agencies in relation to this or other vacancies is not appreciated.
Apply nowROV Specialist, Deck Mechanic, ROV Pilot, ROV Technician, Mate, Barge Foreman, Chief Deck Engineer, Marof, Waterbouw, Aannemerij civiel, Bagger, Offshore, Scheepvaart, Maritiem,
Samenvatting vacature AB/Rigger/Deckhand
|Vestigingsplaats/Standplaats:||Breda, Noord-Brabant (NL)|