Are you experience in the field of Supply Chain Planning and using SAP, ERP and MRP systems? Do you have a background in a production environment? At Danone we are currently searching for a 3PM Supply Chain Planner.
About the Job
This role is part of our Specialized Nutrition factory located in Zoetermeer and reports directly to the 3rd Party Planning Team Lead. In this factory (with over 500 Danoners) we produce specialized liquid medical nutrition contributing to the well-being of vulnerable target groups (infants, elderly and sick) in over 55 countries.
Your main responsibilities
You are the operational lead for the successful implementation of the productivity projects for third party supply chain team; You will be the supply chain SPOC by ensuring the full implementation of the innovation/renovation and insourcing projects. You also need to maintain optimal cross functional alignment with Operations project team, Country business units and third party suppliers.
From this pivotal position within Nutricia’s Supply Point you will be responsible for:
- Initiate/Lead supply chain productivity projects cross functionally in the third party supply chain team.
- Represent Supply Chain Management in cross sector project teams within 3rd party Operations Organization.
- Create and align on implementation plans for phase in/ phase out volume, cost and quality impact. Monitor proper execution of the implementation plans with stakeholders such as CBUs, and 3rd party suppliers.
- Determine supply chain consequences of proposed plan changes
- Assess all operational aspects, e.g. service level, write off analysis, launch timings and address corrective actions.
- Design and implement the risk assessment tool for monitoring and presenting the supply chain risks effectively to project team.
- Connect effectively with Project leads, and CBU (Activity Management) to deliver a strong supply chain end-to-end performance;
- Ensure the successful operational implementation of Libra.
- Set up required master data ensuring that all correct information is gathered from 3rd parties in order to have the products set up in SAP and ensure that master data questions are answered/solved.
You are a team player who can easily connect to other departments and influence and persuade others when needed. You have strong communication skills to communicate with all levels and can easily build effective working relationships. For this role it is important to have a proactive attitude with a strong eye for detail.
In addition, you fit this role perfectly because you are/have:
- Master degree in Business administration, Supply Chain or similar education;
- +3 years of experience in an international environment in pharma, food or FMCG and working with 3rd party suppliers;
- You are a team player who can easily connect to other departments and proven supply chain hands on experience;
- You have an helicopter view of end to end supply chain, proactive mindset with a strong eye for detail, with good communication skills;
- Customer focused; able to communicate with all levels and able to easily build effective working relationships;
- Experience with project management, SAP (APO), planning, logistics;
- Are fluent in English and preferably in Dutch.
Working here you’ll need to enjoy a fast-pace, complexity and it can get a little challenging. But it’s packed with opportunities. You’ll work with some of the best-known brands in the world, such as Evian, Nutricia, Activia and Nutrilon and we absolutely guarantee that you can just be yourself. Be innovative and entrepreneurial and the impact you could make might just amaze you. Join our movement for a healthier world. One Planet One Health BY YOU.
We are proud to be an equal employer. We are convinced our differences make the difference and that an inclusive working environment will drive our growth as a business, as teams and as individuals. We will therefore consider all applicants for employment* fostering an inclusive working culture that is accessible for all.
Did you know that as a B-Corp certified company, Danone Benelux meets the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability?
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
Are you the 3PM Supply Chain Planner we are looking for? Hit the “apply now” button now. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our career website.
Need more information? Please contact Toon Fleminks, Talent Manager Quality and Research & Innovation via Toon.email@example.com.
* all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Samenvatting vacature 3PM Supply Chain Planner
|Vestigingsplaats/Standplaats:||Zoetermeer, Zuid-Holland (NL)|
|Functie:||3PM Supply Chain Planner|